Picture says more than words…
NRF RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY AWARDS 2010
1. BEST AGENCY ONLINE SERVICE – Robert Walters
2. RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT OF THE YEAR – Hazel Whelan (Recruitment Plus)
3. BEST IN PRACTICE – HEALTHCARE – Locumlink
4. BEST IN PRACTICE – ACCOUNTING & FINANCE – Sigmar
5. BEST IN PRACTICE – OFFICE & SECRETARIAL – CPL Resources Plc
6. BEST IN PRACTICE – IT & TELECOMS – Vantage Resources
7. BEST IN PRACTICE – HOTEL & CATERING – Noel Recruitment
8. BEST IN PRATICE – LIGHT INDUSTRIAL – Flexsource
9. BEST IN PRACTICE- SALES & MARKETING – Sigmar
10. BEST IN PRACTICE – TECHNICAL ENGINEERING & SCIENCE – CPL Resources Plc
11. AGENCY OF THE YEAR – SMALL – Recruitment Plus
12. AGENCY OF THE YEAR – LARGE – CPL Resources Plc
Read the full review on Jobs Market.
National Recruitment Federation (NRF) is launching its Recruitment Industry Awards 2009, a gala awards ceremony on Friday, 2nd October 2009 at The Four Seasons Hotel, will once again be presented by RTE’s Pamela Flood.
Mark Fielding, CEO ISME,
Kirsty Kirkwood, former European Head of Staffing, State Street
Sean O’Meara, Former Chief Executive, Young Advertising
Grainne Martin, Ex-MD of Computer People Ltd
The Jobseekers Choice category is where you can have your say about who is the best Recruitment Agency of the National Recruitment Federation at Survey Monkey
Here are the agencies shortlisted for the award:
Jackie Brown Medical
Three Q Catering
Only one vote per person. Participating parties cannot vote.
The closing date for the nominations is (was) today at 5PM. So if you are reading this – sorry, you are too late for Recruitment Industry Awards 2009!
Ever wondered where are the recruitment agencies in Dublin? Well Golden Pages has a service called FindOnMap.ie that has a location on the map of their listings in the Golden Pages. How accurate it is? Be the judge yourself:
I know one thing I did a training and consultancy in the recruitment agencies this year From Swords to Bray, and even further in Graystones. None of those recruitment agencies are on the map. Perhaps those are other counties? Bray and further south is Wicklow, and perhaps those are only the Dublin based displayed?
A nice touch from the Golden pages, I think. Is it worth their subscription fee, that is another question.
96 recruitment agencies opted for this advertisement. I wonder if it brought any business?
How many Recruitment Agencies are there in Ireland really?