A Director of permanent sales is needed in Cpl to develop consistent processes and drive the execution, development, and measurement of our permanent placement business in Ireland. You will need to detail and measure our progress towards achieving our strategy of becoming number one in each of the sectors in which we operate. Number 1 in particular in terms of customer satisfaction, (client + candidate) and number 1 in terms of profitability & efficiency. You will support the CEO, by directing all permanent placement activities and inspiring and influencing managers to deliver their best as a part of the senior leadership team.
Directs and coordinates all aspects of Cpl’s permanent placement day to day activities.
Reviews previous day’s send outs, interviews and placements and challenges upcoming day’s and week’s activities as a result.
Understands key metrics in each area and supports managers and sales team to improve fees.
Agrees fees and recruitment plans
Develops relationships with existing and prospective customers to strengthen customer relations.
Will work with the Business Development Directors to create and implement sales strategies.
Oversees permanent placement budget activities in order to sustain cost-effective business practices, maximize profits, and increase efficiency.
Works with Managers and CEO to develop talent pool for future talent needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Vision creation – Study issues in light of past practices to understand current strategy of each team. Then work with managers to develop innovative strategies built upon both previous experience and company history.
- Technical – Must be able demonstrate excellence in permanent recruiting and a deep knowledge of how to get results for both candidates and clients
- Engaging – Capacity to quickly establish solid interpersonal relationships. Someone others want to follow.
- Tactical – Emphasizes the production of immediate results by focusing on short-range, hands-on, practical strategies.
- Process/Structures – He/she must have the ability to develop a systematic and organized approach in order to systematically achieve the required fees and results
- Strong Communicator – Very strong listener and consultative approach He/she asks questions to obtain understanding of the situation. States clearly what he/she wants and expects from others.
- Control – Adopts an approach where nothing is taken for granted, deadlines are set and persistent monitoring ensures activities are completed to expectation.
- Management Focus – Seeks to take “ownership” and accountability. Leads and directs the efforts of others.
- Achievement Orientation – Holds high expectations for self and others. Pushes self to achieve at high levels.
For additional information please contact Anne Heraty, Cpl on 01-6146015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org