Here is a new job for the Recruitment Consultant advertised by the SAON Group (IrisJobs.ie):
Saongroup operates online recruitment websites for recruiters and career seekers across four continents – Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas – and websites live in 29 countries. The Group also includes Candidate Manager, a leading provider of recruitment management software. Saongroup.com has been headquartered in Dublin, Ireland since its foundation in 1995.
In March, Irishjobs.ie and Jobs.ie launched a new service, TalentScout, which in addition to advertising vacancies on www.irishjobs.ie and www.jobs.ie now gives their large corporate client base access to a Headhunting and Candidate Filtering service.
Due to the successful launch and client reaction to TalentScout we are now looking to expand the team and we feel that this position would be well suited to a candidate who is currently employed as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with Saongroup, a company that is internationally recognised as a Market Leader in the online recruitment space. The role offers an excellent commission and bonus structure with a rapid path to promotion for the right candidate.
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Use innovation in attracting staff to include networking, headhunting, and database search.
- Post vacancies on all available media and identify new media to source applicants.
- Manage and filter incoming applicants
- Create application forms and screening questions
- Liaise with Account Managers and Sales Manager regularly on progress of open roles
- At least 2 years’ experience in recruitment
- Expertise in sourcing via headhunting and social media required
- Human Resources or Business related degree desirable. CIPD qualification an advantage
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Tenacity to develop new business, both face to face & on the phone
- A record of success in a highly results driven environment
- Track record of achieving monthly revenue targets
- Great time management, computer proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is useful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
|Location||Dublin 2 (Dublin Centre, IE)|
|Category||HR / Recruitment, Sales – €35k+|