The role of the Principal Resource Specialist (Senior Recruiter) – PRS is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. A key component of this role is to design innovative sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the market place in a cost-effective manner. The Principal Resource Specialist is also responsible for building excellent relationships within the hiring manager community in order to identify opportunities for direct hiring and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted.
This is a key role that requires a responsive, strategic and client-facing individual.
- Essential to have in house recruitment experience
- Proven track record of sourcing candidates directly & ability to source directly from multiple channels and recruit at all levels
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent ability to deal with people at all levels – internal and external stakeholders
- Good commercial and business acumen
- Target driven and ability to meet key deadlines
Job Title: Principal Resource Specialist (Senior Recruiter)
Job Location: Dublin South
Hiring Company: Alexander Mann Solutions – global leaders in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org