JobsMarket.ie is a Social Network for recruitment. Here is a how Jobs Market front page describes the jobs sites:
Jobs Market works for you!
There are three fundamentally bad aspects of the jobs boards:
1. The job boards are selling YOUR data and you gave them it for free.
2. The job board has effectively restricted access to companies who can afford to pay for the service.
3. Your data is only visible for those periods of time when companies pay for it and actively search for some skills.
Jobs Market is the reverse of this and bring benefits for those actively looking for work, those not actively looking for work, employers and even recruitment agencies.
So what is Jobs Market?
Here’s what Jobs Market does:
1. Enables people to promote their skills
2. Enables people to publish their availability and references
3. Enables people to control how their data is presented and how they can be contacted
4. Allows ALL employers to search for people
Best of all? It’s simply free to everyone.